Orders & Returns
- Our terms are F.O.B shipping point. The responsibility for damage in transit is the carrier’s whether it be visible or concealed damage.
- Inspect shipment immediately. Insist that visible damage be indicated on the freight bill.
- Open shipments immediately and inspect for concealed damage.
- In case of damage, notify the delivering carrier immediately. Request that inspection be made. Make a phone call to the carrier and confirm with a written request. Keep a copy of your request for a claim.
- We have taken every precaution to ensure safe arrival, but our responsibility ceased when the shipment was handed over to the carrier.
- Claims for damages must be made by you as soon as possible to the carrier. Do not return merchandise without our Return Materials Number. Returned merchandise will not be accepted by us from the carrier unless a Return Materials Number has been issued to you by BW Manufacturing, Inc.